Steps to make successful SEO for Blogger YouTube Facebook by SCIENSIC

Prologue:


     During my start-up, I didn't receive any help or knowledge in posting, trending, and spreading my content on social media. I and my friends made a lot of trial and error to figure out what lies exactly behind it and unlocked some features, found a few tutorials that could work. Read this post so you may get some idea to start your own one.

Common needs:

Unique name:

     Your content should have a unique name in the way it should be first on the search results. Here is an example of my own.

My Socials in Search results - Unique name Benefits

     Unique names can be created by using 2 or more words, replacing related letters, misspellings, etc. For instance, I choose the word 'Sciensic' by combining Science and Music. 

My Blogger in Google Search results - Unique name Benefits

My Blogger in Bing Search results - Unique name Benefits

    I can also replace the letter 'S' with 'Z' and blending with some other words so that naming it as 'flipzienz' still could perform well in search engines as in the image given below. I also found some 10 such words based on different scenarios for future use. Try discussing with your friends, make a fun quiz, brainstorming sessions to get some. It would fun, exciting, and useful too.

Search results - Unique name Benefits; SEO working tutorials below

Using the unique name as keywords in your content:

    For instance, in blogger, I use the word 'Sciensic' more often than usual. This could work well. In the same way, rename the pictures you choose for your posts as 'Your Keyword - Your Post title / sub-title'. The same applies to posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc too.
    On YouTube, as you create a channel and a few videos it would automatically come up in search results. But, use this keyword more often in the description, tags, and about. Rename your video as 'Your Video title - Your Keyword' and upload it. 

SEO tutorials:

     These were collected contents from a few sources that could work fine. We are not interested / allowed to duplicate one's contents. Hence I am consolidating those tutorial videos into a YouTube playlist. This might help you out. The 12th video in the playlist is the Google search console old version. Hence check out the 13th video for its new version. 

Playlist Link >>> Step-by-Step SEO Tutorials

     After completing this playlist, you would probably have a successful SEO.

    If you need a YouTube subscribe button on your blogger, Click here to get Code

    1. Go to layouts in your blogger >>>>  https://www.blogger.com/blog/layout/
    2. Click "Add a Gadget".
    3. Paste the Code in 'Content', Give a 'Title', and Tick the Visible checkbox.

After following all the above steps, It would look like this.

The platform is ready! But, what about its contents?

     For Blogger Posts - 

          Grammarly is important for polished writing/posts. Use Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for better traffic.

     For YouTube Videos -

          Basic Needs - Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials Link Here, Ultrawide Aspect ratio (21:9 or 22:9) for videos, Adobe Photoshop / ToolWiz for Android for Thumbnails/Posters. Logic Pro for Apple or Ableton/Mixcraft for windows for own music.

Epilogue:

     I feel this as a leap in my journey and confidence in my startup. I felt to share the experience in making successful SEO at least to make webpage name searchable to clients and wellwishers. Last but not the least, I sincerely thank the YouTubers who gave a working tutorial.    


Editor's Note - The Above provided information may be changed or modified in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts