Quotes Everyday

All TV/Web Series/Shows Quotes in one place. Tap the image to redirect to Pinterest for full resolution!


Better call Saul Quotes



I have People waiting for me. They don't know what I do. But I do what I do so they can have a better life. Now you ask me how I keep going? That's How. - Mike Ehrmantraut, Better call Saul S5E9.



Breaking Bad Quotes



I did it for me, I liked it, I was good at it and, I was really, I was alive. - Walter White (Heisenberg), Breaking Bad S5E16.
I'm the guy your boss brought here to show you how it's done. - Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad S4E10.
Never do the same mistake twice. - Gustavo Fring, Breaking Bad S3E11.
A Man Provides for his family. Because he is a man. - Gustavo Fring, Breaking Bad S3E5.



For All Mankind Quotes



Failure is not an option. - Gene Kranz, For all mankind S1E1.



Friends Quotes




I like being on my own. I'm better off this way. I'm a lone wolf. A loner. Alone. All alone. Forever. - Joey Tribbiani, Friends S8E14.
It was a fight. You deal with it and you move on. It's nothing to freak out about. - Monica Geller, Friends S5E5.

You know, boyfriends and girlfriends are gonna come and go but this is for life.
- Phoebe Buffay about friendship, Friends S7E11.




Heist Quotes






When all the smoke clears! of friends, and friends of friends, and ball teams, and coworkers, what's left standing? Family. - Toby Curtsinger, Heist S1E6.



House MD Quotes



It's easier to die than to watch someone die. - Dr Cameron, House MD S1E4.
You have restored my faith in this human race. You're lying! - Dr Gregory House, House MD S1E17.

Being miserable doesn't make you better than anybody else, House. It just makes you miserable. - Dr James Wilson, House MD S2E11.



Joey TV Series Quotes






Loki Quotes



No one bad is ever truly bad. No one good is ever truly good. - Loki, Loki S1E2.



Money Heist Quotes



Death is simply just a word, a priori. It comprises everything that doesn't exist. On the other hand, once you're dead, you won't remember you were alive. - Berlin, Money Heist S5E1.
I'd rather be on a run. And if I can't run with my body, at least let my soul be free. - Tokyo, Money Heist S5E5.

There are no right sides in Hell, Major.
- Palermo, Money Heist S5E6.


Ozark Quotes



When you think you're gonna die yesterday, today is sweet. - Buddy, Ozark S2E5.
I've never been a fan of the routine. I'm not like the others. - Ben, Ozark S3E9.



Peaky Blinders Quotes



Your level of Security is pitiful and We have an organization of a different dimension.
- Luca Changretta, Peaky Blinders S4E1.



Person of Interest Quotes



Maybe there are no good people. Maybe there are only good decisions. - John Reese, Person of Interest S1E4.
Problem with trying to be the bad guy is there's always someone worse. - John Reese, Person of Interest S1E20.

I know. I figured you out. It's not that you don't have feelings. The voices are there. You just have to listen. - Gen, Person of Interest, S3E5.



Prison Break Quotes



We are captives of our own identities. living in prisons of our own creation. - Theodore Bagwell, Prison Break S4E12.
You don’t know why I did the things I did, You weren’t there. - Micheal Scofield, Prison Break S4E19.



Seinfeld Quotes



You know, just because your life is destroyed, don’t destroy someone else’s
- Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld S7E13.

My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be.
- George Costanza, Seinfeld S5E21.



Sweet Tooth Quotes



Don't ask the questions you don't want the answers to. - Big Man, Sweet tooth S1E3.



The People v. O J Simpson



Fame is fleeting. It's hollow. It means nothing at all without a virtuous heart. - Robert Kardashian, The People v. OJ Simpson, S1E3.



What if Quotes



You know as well as I, no treasure is worth as much as the good that can be done with it. - T'Challa, What if...? S1E2.
Love can break more than your heart. It can shatter your mind.
- O'Bengh, What if...? S1E4.

Power, unearned, can be a very volatile force. It'll get the best of you, eventually. On your plane, or on ours. - T'Challa, What if...? S1E6.

Comments

Popular Posts